Thank you for looking over my site and learning more about how I can help you.
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia with over nine years of experience. I have worked in a variety of settings such as private practice, community services, professional counseling, and residential services.
I love continuing to learn new and useful skills that may help my clients in all areas of their lives. Below I have listed a few areas I have received formal training and utilize in my practice with a variety of clients. If you have any questions about the below treatment methods please feel free to reach out to me for further explanation as to how this may help you or someone in your family.
- Expressive therapy techniques such as Music therapy, Art Therapy, or Sand tray work
- Play therapy for children 3 thru 10
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples and families
- EMDR Certified for individuals that have a specific need in this area
- Holistic system changes and enlightenment
- Communication, conflict and wellness skills training
Please click on my services offered to learn more about the type of counseling you are seeking.
** Please Note**
Email cannot be guaranteed as the most confidential form of communication. If you would like to call, please understand due to amount of time spent in sessions with clients it may take between 24 to 48 hours for phone calls to be returned. Please leave your name, contact number, best time to reach you, and specific questions you may have surrounding the services.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL. EMEREGENCY SERVICES ARE NOT CONDUCTED AT INNOVATIVE COUNSELING.